Utility Shirts Jacket Ⅱ
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
- It is a shirt jacket designed based on the model adopted by the US military during the Vietnam War of 60 to 70's.
- The material is an original poplin woven with a shuttle machine at high density.
- The fabric is mercerized to remove fluff from the cotton, giving it a dry touch that looks like it has been drained over the years.
- An adjust tab is attached to the side of the hem so that the silhouette can be changed.
* Size M: Length 72.5 / Chest 59 / Shoulder 50 / Sleeve 63
* Size L: Length 74.5 / Chest 61 / Shoulder 52 / Sleeve 65
* Size XL: Length 76.5 / Chest 63 / Shoulder 54 / Sleeve 67