Touareg Mid Silver Bangle
- A Niger silver bangle handmade by the Tuareg people living in the Sahara Desert, Africa. They have been living in silver craft since ancient times, and hand-patterned one by one while inheriting the traditional pattern.
- Silver jewelery that has been handed down and worn as a traditional craft in the Tuareg tribe. Using high-purity silver, it is handmade one by one.
- This is a middle-wise model that is easy to wear for both men and women. It has moderate softness and can be freely adjusted in size.
- Maximum bangle width: 2.2 / Inner circumference 15
※ Please allow for a small degree of error.
- Material: ALMOST STERLING SILVER
HK$2,680.00 Regular Price