Jungle Fatigue Jacket
Material: 100% Cotton
Made in Japan
- A military jacket created from the design source of a US military jacket made for the subtropical zone in the 1960s and 1970s.
- The material is a twill fabric made from yarn-dyed 100th yarn as a double yarn.
- By changing the color of the warp and weft, the color changes like a jewel beetle due to the reflection of light.
- By burning off the fluff by gas baking, the material has a light and crispy taste in addition to a smooth touch.
- The pocket design peculiar to Jungle Fatigue has been re-arranged in a well-balanced manner, and the elbow patch and sleeves with tabs are mixed with the design of the BDU jacket, which is said to be a continuation of the later.
Size M: Length 76 Width 61 Sleeve length 62 Shoulder width 52
Size L: Length 78 Width 63 Sleeve length 64 Shoulder width 54
Size XL: Length 80 Width 65 Sleeve length 66 Shoulder width 56