Hyper Big WWII "1st" White Shuttle Denim Jacket
- Material: Cotton 100%
- Made in Japan
* Size 4: Length 70.5 / Chest 71.5 / Shoulder 61 / Sleeve 64.5
* Size 5: Length 73.5 / Chest 74.5 / Shoulder 64 / Sleeve 66
- Among the so-called "1st" models born as "LEVI'S 501XX jackets", a denim jacket with the motif of "war model" produced with the minimum specifications during World War II.
- Extremely large dimensions
- The iron button that is now highly rare for the placket and cuffs The square-shaped pocket is made of 100% rayon, which is rarely made in Japan, and has a plain weave piss name