Hyper Big WWII "1st" Kibata Vintage Wash Shuttle Denim Jacket
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
*Size 4: Length 70.5 / Chest 71.5 / Shoulder 61 / Sleeve 64.5
*Size 5: Length 73.5 / Chest 74.5 / Shoulder 64 / Sleeve 66
- Among the so-called "1st" models born as "LEVI'S 501XX outerwear", a denim jacket with the motif of "war model" produced with the minimum specifications during World War II.
- Extremely large dimensions.
- Made it in the hyper big size that I took. It follows the "T-back" specification that was adopted only for the large size due to the cloth width supplied at that time.
- The iron button that is now highly rare for the placket and cuffs The square-shaped pockets are made with 100% rayon and plain woven piss names, which are rarely made in Japan.
- It has been made in a long-established domestic machine shop for about 40 years. , Approximately 15oz heavy ounce raw denim. The warp has a loose tension, while the weft has a high density that cannot be woven by an innovative machine, expressing an uneven texture.