Hyper Big WWII "1st" Kibata Shuttle Denim Jacket
- Among the so-called "1st" models that were born as the outerwear of LEVI'S 501XX, a denim jacket with the motif of the "war model" that was produced with the minimum specifications during World War II.
- It is manufactured in a hyper big size with extremely large dimensions.
- Iron buttons, which are now rare and valuable, are used for the placket and cuffs.
- The square-shaped pockets are 100% rayon and plain weave piss names, which are rarely made in Japan.
- The oldest long-established machine shop in Japan, about 15 oz of heavy ounce selvedge raw denim is used.
- Made in Japan
- Material: 100% Cotton
*Size 4: Length 68 / Chest 65 / Shoulder 56 / Sleeve 59
*Size 5: Length 71 / Chest 68 / Shoulder 59 / Sleeve 60