Hyper Big Irish Linen Snow Parka
- A snow parka using Irish linen.
- It is an overcoat that landed from the US military's early type snow parka. Based on the background of using white fabric for camouflage, assuming that it will be worn on snowy mountains, we made it with two types of fabric that have completely different expressions and volume. This is a model using Irish linen made by Spence Bryson.
- Luxurious fabric is used to reproduce the voluminous feel of an overcoat. You can also enjoy changing the silhouette with the drawcords on the waist and hem. The original snow hoodie uses through pockets, but by adding a sleek, it enhances the functionality as an outerwear.
- The material uses linen from Spence Bryson, which symbolizes Irish linen. The fabrics produced by the venerable members of the Irish Linen Guild are highly valued by the British royal family due to their excellent texture and beautiful sheen. This time, we adopted linen fabric with a high density and heavy feeling among the collection. It features a luster and stiffness that ordinary linen does not have.
*Size 4: Length (Front) 99 / Length (Back) 108 / Chest 86 / Shoulder 58 / Sleeve 56
*Size 5: Length (Front) 101 / Length (Back) 111 / Chest 88 / Shoulder 62 / Sleeve 58
- Material: 100% Linen
- Using Spence Bryson Irish Linen with Drawcord , Made in Japan