Hybrid Cowichan Blouson
- Cowichan knit made by hand knitting using wool acrylic thread, down vest,
Hybrid item with MA-1 docked.
- The MA-1 parts on the sleeves are detachable and can be worn as a vest.
- In addition, the sleeves are reversible, and can be changed to down jacket sleeves by turning them inside out.
- The lining is windproof with Toray's soft high-density polyester fabric.
- In addition, we have increased heat retention by putting batting on the entire surface.
- This item is free and available in one size.
- Material: knit part 20%WOOL, 80%ACRYLIC / MA-1 part 100%NYLON / separate fabric 100%POLYESTER
- Made in Japan
*Length 65cm / Width 63.5cm /
Shoulder width 46cm / Sleeve length 68cm